QtE56: QFormBuilder: Error: undefined identifier `QFormBuilder`

Marcone marcone at email.com
Fri Apr 29 05:48:25 UTC 2022

Even having made it work, it was a lot of work for nothing. Using
.ui I can't even change the text of a label because I don't know
how to reference a widget within the D code.

I was able to reference pushButton "MyButton" using findChild in
connects, but findChild doesn't work to modify some widget
property like changing text using setText.

connects(findChild("MyButton"), "clicked()", new QAction(this,
&start, aThis), "Slot_AN()");

Could someone help me, and thus help a lot of people who I know
will go through this forum when they need help?