Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at issues.dlang.org.

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Fri Aug 19 14:18:37 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 18 August 2022 at 14:45:18 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Thursday, 18 August 2022 at 14:15:43 UTC, kdevel wrote:
>> $ host issues.dlang.org
>> Host issues.dlang.org not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
>
> Should work for you now.

I know this is WIP, but in case this comes as a surprise:
issues.dlang.org just shows the apache test page at the moment.

It would be nice that when parts of the infrastructure are taken
offline for maintenance, that there is an announcement for how
long the downtime is expected to be on the main entry ways (like
https://dlang.org/bugstats.html in this case) or the announce
forum.

-- Bastiaan.