Fast Noise - A Noise Library For D

Johan j at j.nl
Wed Aug 24 08:08:21 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 20 August 2022 at 01:03:15 UTC, jordan4ibanez wrote:
> I noticed that D was missing a flexible functional multi use
> noise library for game development. I fixed this by translating
> Auburn's Fast Noise - Lite into D as it's a header only
> implementation of multiple noise algorithms.

I see that [Auburn's Fast Noise Lite
repository](https://github.com/Auburn/FastNoiseLite) contains
implementations for several languages. Consider uploading your D
port to that repo, to give it more visibility and discoverability
(or add a link in the readme of that repo to your repo).

cheers,
   Johan