On the subject of an XML parser

Dejan Lekic dejan.lekic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 17:15:42 UTC 2022

On Monday, 22 August 2022 at 11:48:47 UTC, solidstate1991 wrote:
> First I'd want some community input, and would like to hear
> from the users of lodo1995's library. Depending on some
> circumstances, I'll be losing my job next month, so I'll have
> some extra time on my hands (no money will be a tough thing),
> and even without that I'll try to pull it off somehow.

You made my day as I need a good XML library that is as good as
Python's xml (https://docs.python.org/3/library/xml.html) package.

You are absolutely right,
https://github.com/dlang-community/experimental.xml is a good
starting point. See what is missing, as well as what can be
improved. It is a pity that package did not get finished... I
gave up using D for any XML processing long ago but perhaps your
library will be good enough for some of my future XML processing
tasks.