Looking for a new maintainer for std.uni/std.regex

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 18:20:53 UTC 2022

Time flies by and my work on D's std library has halted a long
time ago mostly due to personal health issues.

Since lots of people ask what they can do to help push D language
forward I thought one great way is to take on the responsibility
for std modules that have lost their maintainers.

In particuar I willing to guide a volonteer into the low-level
pits of std.regex and std.uni and hopefully let him or her
continue the work I once envisioned for them or maybe choosing a
different track of evolution altogether. Anyhow I'm willing to
spend the time to transfer the knowledge so that at minimum there
is someone more active than me to hold the line. std.regex is
2011's product with all of language bugs and quirks of that time,
std.uni is 2012 and pretty much in the same position.

Anyway reply to this message or mail me

dmitry at olshansky dot me

--
Dmitry Olshansky