Need advice on calling network modules from kernel

RazvanN razvan.nitu1305 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 11:39:56 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 4 December 2022 at 04:16:27 UTC, dlangluvr wrote:
> I'm examining (https://wiki.osdev.org/D_Bare_Bones)[this post]
> from osdev and I want to integrate into the kernel some network
> features. How difficult would this be with dlang?
>
> Also hello everyone! this is my first time posting here.

Hi, I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to do because the
link does not work for me, however, we have successfully
integrated a D networking driver (virtio) in the linux kernel.
For more information you can check [this
presentation](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weRSwbZtKu0&t=54s&ab_channel=TheDLanguageFoundation).

If you have any other questions regarding the project, feel free
to contact me on slack or email (razvan.nitu1305 at gmail.com).