Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 14:28:23 UTC 2022

On Monday, 5 December 2022 at 14:12:16 UTC, bauss wrote:
> Since D runtime has been moved then all links for "View source
> code" in the documentation that points to anything with the
> runtime is now broken as they still point to the old Github
> repo.

If you use my dpldocs.info website, my "View Source File" has
always worked, and the link underneath I also fixed

http://druntime.dpldocs.info/core.html

for example:
http://druntime.dpldocs.info/core.attribute.html#source

For the dlang.org site, you'll want to find the DRUNTIME_SRC
macro and redefine it... I think it is in a .ddoc file either in
the repo with the source or with the dlang.org repo.

My site has a search too fyi and lists some things not listed on
the official site:
dpldocs.info/GC.addRange

and
https://druntime.dpldocs.info/core.sys.windows.windows.html