ModuleInfo, Object.localClasses(), and Object.find() - any users?

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 03:17:57 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 13 December 2022 at 01:39:43 UTC, Steven
Schveighoffer wrote:
> A way to address cycle problems would be nice here.

Right. I think we'd need to redesign ModuleInfo a little here...
and I actually think the dependency tree can be figured out at
compile time. Yes, separate compilation is a thing, but you still
have to `import` your dependencies.

but idk i gotta get to bed, maybe i'll see about writing more
tomorrow. You're right it isn't especially easy, but if we are
changing ModuleInfo maybe this sis the opportunity to redefine
things to make it at least doable.