ModuleInfo, Object.localClasses(), and Object.find() - any users?

rikki cattermole rikki at cattermole.co.nz
Tue Dec 13 05:49:49 UTC 2022

On 13/12/2022 6:32 PM, cc wrote:
> On Friday, 9 December 2022 at 22:20:28 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>> 4. Could we just remove it entirely?
>
> In replacement, is something like `__traits(allModules)` not possible at
> that phase of compilation?

No unfortunately.

But there is something we can do, which has been on my todo list for a
while now for dub:

When building a binary (executable/shared library) produce a module
which contains all modules that has or is compiled into the binary.

We already kinda have this, but its only for unittesting. Just gotta
make it more generic.

I intended this to go with injectSourceFiles for registering stuff like
web routes.