arsd users: weigh in on proposed breaking change

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 13:38:38 UTC 2022

BTW I am also tempted to change the policy entirely and say you
should clone the repo and use dmd -i. Then I could reorganize
stuff without making it a breaking change anymore (Though I
wouldn't do it often, once I change the policy, I can do it
without waiting for my annual batch of breaking changes.)

I'd be curious about user's thoughts on this too, even though I'm
less likely to actually do it. (I ask about the core.d and
textlayouter.d since I'm already leaning toward that direction.)