Fun with OpenAI

AIntelligentHuman AIntelligentHuman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 00:39:12 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 20 December 2022 at 16:22:24 UTC, bachmeier wrote:

> Not if you do it correctly. You just have to give the computer
> a precise description of everything you want it to do for you.
> That can be done by creating a document and feeding it to the
> computer for processing.

I don't want to write anything. Nuda!

I just want to say to the AI, using my *voice*:

"Write me a program that reads my text file that contains
multiple lines of comma separated values and then displays those
lines on the screen."

*If* the day ever arrives when a computer can do that simple
request...

AI still can't get voice recognition correct - anyone remember
Dragon Dictate from the 90's .. we'll, I used it then, and it got
things wrong all the time, and it still does, more than 2 decades
later.

Those 'insidious errors' will always be in the mix. It's a part
of the natural order.