Fixing C's Biggest Mistake

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at qfbox.info
Fri Dec 23 18:11:48 UTC 2022

On Fri, Dec 23, 2022 at 05:21:43PM +0000, monkyyy via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Friday, 23 December 2022 at 16:51:40 UTC, Don Allen wrote:
> >
> > I do hope this project finally finds a way to right itself. It will
> > take the addition of the right person or people, not an easy task,
> > but not impossible. Good luck.
>
> I believe the main hope is with forks or new compiler projects

The size of the community is small enough that forking may well kill the
language.  For new compiler projects, maybe you should contribute to
deadalnix's SDC?  It's a D compiler built from scratch according to the
published spec.  But still quite limited in how much D code it can
compile, last time I checked (that was a while ago, though).

If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one? -- Abraham Lincoln