Send me your list of D gripes and wishes

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 15:19:13 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 24 December 2022 at 14:46:42 UTC, ag0aep6g wrote:

> Now you're asking me to email you. I'm not going to jump
> through that hoop. I have no reason to believe that this new
> channel is going to be more effective than the previous ones.
> Also, I want my airing of grievances to be public, not neatly
> hidden away in your personal emails.

Whether you participate or not is up to you, but I want to
reiterate that I'll be publishing everything I receive (not sure
yet of the format). The issues won't be "hidden away" in my
personal emails. The point here is for me to be able to stay
organized. Anyone who sends me an email is free to copy and paste
it in the forums, or shout it to the world if it isn't included
on the public list.

And I encourage everyone, whatever your past experience, to think
of this as a clean slate. And remember, this isn't just about
Bugzilla issues.

Again, I can't promise Walter will agree any given complaint is a
bug, or that there will be general agreement that your priorities
should be broader priorities, or that any given issue will ever
be resolved. However, I do believe that with enough feedback,
this should help us to establish a roadmap going forward.