Send me your list of D gripes and wishes

claptrap clap at trap.com
Mon Dec 26 00:12:19 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 25 December 2022 at 22:53:23 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 12/25/2022 7:58 AM, GrimMaple wrote:
>>
>> I also heavily dislike how you argue the experience of getting
>> PRs in by how much of them exist.
>
> I wasn't arguing. I was pointing out their track record of
> success.

seriously? "I wasn't arguing I was just pointing out why they are
wrong to feel the way they do?"

>> If people tell you their experience sucked, then you should
>> listen to it and try to improve it.
>
> I'm listening.

No you're not. If someone says "I find this process incredibly
frustrating" and you reply "but you have 100% success rate, and
that's better than me", you are firstly telling them that they
are wrong to feel the way they do, and that secondly you have it
worse.