Send me your list of D gripes and wishes

claptrap clap at trap.com
Mon Dec 26 12:04:08 UTC 2022

On Monday, 26 December 2022 at 01:30:48 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 12/25/2022 4:12 PM, claptrap wrote:
>> If someone says "I find this process incredibly frustrating"
>> and you reply "but you have 100% success rate, and that's
>> better than me", you are firstly telling them that they are
>> wrong to feel the way they do, and that secondly you have it
>> worse.
>
> Or asking for an explanation.

"I dont understand why you feel that way could you explain more"

That's asking for an explanation.

"The nearly 100% track record of successful contributions is at
odds with it being impossible to contribute. Their successful PR
rate is better than mine. I don't know what to say."

That is telling people they are wrong. (plus a strawman). Plus
the "I dont know what to say" implies frustration at the
complaint rather that interest.