Fixing C's Biggest Mistake

Hipreme msnmancini at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 30 12:28:34 UTC 2022

On Friday, 30 December 2022 at 03:02:04 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> All that said, we'll get non-nullable pointers with sum types.
> How well that will work wrt bugs, we'll see!

So, although many things happened here in this post, I would like
to say that although many people here didn't like the idea of
import C, I believe it can be a great game changer by attracting
people which want to integrate D in existing D code without
requiring them to port anything, read that as less investment to
do.

I would just like to say that I just would like to see import C
working in real life before you start extending it do things it
wasn't supposed to do. No one here wants more half assed
features. Just wish to focus on import C finish and then work in
fixing C biggest mistake.