Is there any reasons to not use "mmap" to read files?

rempas rempas at tutanota.com
Mon Feb 7 07:16:55 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 6 February 2022 at 20:48:09 UTC, IGotD- wrote:
> Phobos/druntime is like an #ifdef hell but with version instead.

Actually, I personally tried to read some files (like stdio.d and
conv.d) and while I didn't found them super user friendly, they
are WAY more clear and easy to read then GLIB! I don't know if
every libc's header files are like that in every OS and also I'm
super super n00b when it comes to reading other people's source
code so maybe H. S. Teoh is just better at us at reading code,
idk...