GBA programming with D

TheGag96 thegag96 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:05:06 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 9 February 2022 at 02:58:38 UTC, redthing1 wrote:
> I just wanted to share, based on TheGag96's work porting D to
> devkitarm 3DS, I have successfully ported D to GBA along with D
> headers for the entirety of libtonc.
>
> https://github.com/redthing1/gba_dlang
> https://beanmachine.alt.icu/post/d_on_gba/
>
> This pretty much gives you drop in, full support for D on GBA
> (in betterC mode of course).

Hey, nice to see you post this here! Something you should know -
I recently pushed an update to my repo that adds dummy
`Throwable`, `Exception`, and `Error` classes to my `object.d`,
which made it so you can import Phobos stuff without having to
have horrible hacky copies of those files with stuff commented
out. (One Phobos file does intentionally stay, though.) I
recommend updating your repo with that change.

Let's keep using D in weird places! :)