Potential of a compiler that creates the executable at once

max haughton maxhaton at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 18:02:21 UTC 2022

On Friday, 11 February 2022 at 17:44:45 UTC, Stanislav Blinov
wrote:
> On Friday, 11 February 2022 at 17:36:37 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
>
>> I pulled just this week, and running `wc` on *.d *.c *.h
>> says...
>
> https://github.com/AlDanial/cloc would yield a more practical
> metric, at least as far as "practical metric" in terms of LoC
> goes.

```
Language                             files          blank
comment           code
D                                     3867          75824
  88426         431299
HTML                                   114          11405
    967          61083
C/C++ Header                            57           2729
    992          23332
C                                       93            830
    797           3346
C++                                     19            532
    139           2249
```
this includes the test suite and other stuff that isn't
technically the compiler-proper.