Potential of a compiler that creates the executable at once

rempas rempas at tutanota.com
Sat Feb 12 19:06:55 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 12 February 2022 at 15:54:29 UTC, Paulo Pinto wrote:

> They went on to create Eiffel, Delphi, .NET, Java, V8, GraalVM
> (nee Maxime), OCaml, Go and Dart.

Half you mentioned are interpreters. Bytecode, JITs, saying
however you want, not true compilers/transpilers that result to
binary. Dart doesn't compile fast (or why I have this idea?) and
GO is very fast but isn't extremely fast (and was very annoying
and limited language the last time I checked).

Not to offend anything and anyone here but these examples don't
do for me and probably for most people here.