Inner Modules?

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Sat Feb 12 21:39:37 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 12 February 2022 at 21:23:08 UTC, forkit wrote:
> On Saturday, 12 February 2022 at 19:48:23 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
>>
>> Yeah people who reads the forum know what you are talking
>> about.
>> This is an old chesnut here.
>
> I don't get it. This is not a valid topic for discussion?

No it's just that this topic comes back every 3 monthes.

You'll be said that D bases its system of visibility attribute on
modules and that you'll have to live with that.

Personnally I have nothing against such a feature, in addition to
module-based privacy, but honestly I think this is an unimportant
detail.

As for the syntax I'd prefer something based on "private", e.g
"private(strict)", or even "strict" as a soft-keyword if it's
located right before "private" and as a regular identifier
otherwise.