Inner Modules?

forkit forkit at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 22:51:58 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 12 February 2022 at 22:33:25 UTC, forkit wrote:

> I'm just exploring at 'a conceptual level', how to retain
> private visibility within a module without having to split it
> into 'separate files'.

Actually, there's more to it, that I'm looking for:

  - Stronger encapsulation within components, contained within a
module.

  - Enscapsulating all the information needed within a module,
within a single file.

It seems the only practical way to achieve the above, *without*
changing language rules with regards to modules/visibility etc,
is through an inner modules concept.

Again, conceptually only (I'm not making the case that D should
actually do this).