API Documentation vs Library Reference

partypooper pythonproof at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 13:48:07 UTC 2022

On Monday, 21 February 2022 at 13:16:39 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:
> On Monday, 21 February 2022 at 11:33:55 UTC, partypooper wrote:
>> Personally currently in a stage of learning D I have found
>> that [API Documentation](https://dlang.org/library/) is much
>> more approachable and better structured than [Library
>> Reference](https://dlang.org/phobos/index.html)
>
> If you want to see something significantly better than either,
> feast your eyes upon
>
> http://dpldocs.info/std

Hell, Adam!
If I'm not mistaken it's your site (have seen it already). Good
work, but I wouldn't call it significantly better than Api
Library. Besides amazing source preview (better then redirect to
github), that has helpful sidebar - it's almost the same as Api
Library. Search on Api Library maybe not so comprehensive, but
faster - because you get results without redirecting to another
page. Do I miss something else? And there is some questionable
design, but it is understandable if you are not web developer.