new favicon

IAgree IAgree at mail.com
Fri Feb 25 05:23:14 UTC 2022

On Friday, 25 February 2022 at 05:01:10 UTC, pilger wrote:
> please change it back to the original dlang one.
> unless you *want* to read some heated political discussions of
> course...

I agree. I don't think this is the place for this kind of thing.
During all these years I never saw anything like that when US
invaded or declared war against Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria.

Last year U.S. military mistakenly killed 10 Afghan civilians —
including seven children — in an Aug. 29 I there is no talking
about this here.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/19/politics/military-releases-videos-august-drone-strike-killed-civilians/index.html

Finally I'm NOT Russian, in fact I live in another part of the
globe and I'm AGAINST any kind of war, but this is a complex
situation, there a lot involved (NATO, US, EU, RUSSIA), weapons
being deployed. By the way I'm pretty sure that US wouldn't
permit any deployment of weapons or artillery around its
territory.

Again I'm AGAINST THIS WAR.

And for those who think this is a propaganda watch the video
below from a very known Professor of Chicago University:

Why is Ukraine the West's Fault? Featuring Prof. John Mearsheimer
https://www.youtube.com/embed/JrMiSQAGOS4