D is supposed to be neutral and about programing

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Mon Feb 28 09:41:30 UTC 2022

On Monday, 28 February 2022 at 08:57:49 UTC, Suliman wrote:
> In a couple of days a wave of sanctions will kick Microsoft and
> other software manufacturers, frameworks, IDEs - and then even
> the question of choosing between programming languages will
> become political.

Bollocks.

The transition to new tools and OS would take years and would be
very costly. I know what you are refering to however: the threat
to nationalize foreign companies that have affiliate on their
soil.

Also [the initiative], as something that could be applied to
software, is neiter new nor specific to the on going events.

[the initiative]: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-50507849