Why is D so unpopular?

spice agent spiceagent11 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 21:45:14 UTC 2022

It got asked on reddit sub but for those that aren't active too,
I'd like you opinions. Please don't get me wrong, I also love D,
I've used it everywhere I can and I'd say it's my favourite
language (yes I have one...) but I'm as as the reddit's OP,
trying to understand why it's unpopular. Rust and Go seeming to
be getting more and more users. I think it's due to large
ecosystem and the big corporations with deep pockets that pushes
them. But I'd like to know you all opinions