New bugzilla rewarding cycle

RazvanN razvan.nitu1305 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 13:53:54 UTC 2022

Hello everyone! I wish you all have a great year.

I'm happy to announce that we are starting a new bugzilla
rewarding round. This competition will end on the 1st of March
2022 and the top 3 persons that manage to score the most points
will receive Amazon Gift Card prizes. For more information about
the scoring system please see [1]. You can check your points (1)
by going to [2] which will output the overall points since the
system was put in place or (2) by going to [3] to see the
standings for the current rewarding cycle.**

For any questions regarding the competition, the rewarding system
or the infrastructure that implements it feel free to contact me
on slack (razvan.nitu) or on email (razvan.nitu1305 at gmail.com).

Let's smash those bugs!

Happy coding,
RazvanN

** At the time of the writing [3] is not available since the PR
[4] implementing the page has not been merged yet.

[1] https://dlang.org/blog/2021/09/16/bugzilla-reward-system/
[2] https://bot.dlang.io/contributor_stats
[3] https://bot.dlang.io/contributor_stats_cycle
[4] https://github.com/dlang/dlang-bot/pull/286