SAOC LLDB D integration: 15th Weekly Update

Luís Ferreira contact at lsferreira.net
Thu Jan 6 19:35:22 UTC 2022

On Wed, 2022-01-05 at 21:52 +0000, Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> This is always the case with gdc, so that would be highly
> recommended.
>
> Looks like ldc is in the wrong there, real.sizeof should always
> be 113 on RISC-V.
>
> https://explore.dgnu.org/z/9MsGjG

Right. I'm going to write a patch to fix that then. I'm also going to
create a patch on specification to clarify the wording and discuss
there.

For now I'm going to stick with the hardcoded version I created, just
for testing purposes, then update it to clang::TargetInfo to reflect
the long double behaviour.

--
Sincerely,
Luís Ferreira @ lsferreira.net