Suggestion: Operator `in` for slices

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 12:35:55 UTC 2022

On Friday, 7 January 2022 at 10:45:39 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Friday, 7 January 2022 at 10:07:02 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 29 December 2021 at 21:18:30 UTC, Paul Backus
>> wrote:
>>> Seems like an issue worth filing a bugzilla report about.
>>
>> I am not able to register for issues.dlang.org, does not not
>> accept gmail accounts. I guess someone else has to file it.
>
> I registered with a gmail account. What error do you see?

«The e-mail address you entered
(firstname.middlename.lastname at gmail.com) didn't pass our syntax
checking for a legal email address. A legal address must contain
exactly one '@', and at least one '.' after the @. Currently,
registering using Gmail addresses is not allowed due to spam. It
also must not contain any illegal characters.»