ImportC + metaprogramming?

Brian Callahan bcallah at openbsd.org
Sun Jan 16 02:52:40 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 16 January 2022 at 02:28:04 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> His response contained this truth nugget: "IIRC, importC goes
> directly from C source to D AST, so importC would need to gain
> the ability to rewrite its AST back into D source code."

I am glad I remembered correctly in answering gad's question :)

I still manually sync headers as I notice headers that need
updating. I most recently synced socket.d just the other day. If
anyone comes up with a better strategy, please let me know I will
be the first to try it out.

~Brian