Integrated code formatter

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 15:47:03 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 18 January 2022 at 14:18:15 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
> Walter: Please file bug reports about bad error messages so
> that they can get improved
> Forum: But error messages are so bad.
> Repeat

Open issues reported by me (39) ranging from 2014-02-25 through
2021-09-13

Specifically about error messages:

[diagnostic] Name suggest for override should only list virtual
functions 	2019-08-23
Improve inferred attribute error message 	2021-08-16
[regression] opDispatch error disappears! 	2020-08-05
deprecation warning on reflection should be suppressed or at
least suppressable 	2021-05-04

Fewer than half my reported bugs have ever been fixed. Of the old
error message ones, two have been fixed: one from 2013 and one
from 2021.... only because I did it myself.

Bugzilla has plenty of issues in it.