Integrated code formatter

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Tue Jan 18 16:57:51 UTC 2022

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 04:40:11PM +0000, SealabJaster via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Tuesday, 18 January 2022 at 09:21:11 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>
> For what it's worth I did try to help out with getting better error
> messages, but the PR seems to have stalled for reasons beyond me:
> https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/12526

Took a quick look, apparently there's one pending change requested by
Iain?  Maybe ping him to review this to see if it's resolved?

Also, autotester is failing. Should probably look into that, or explain
why it's not relevant.

My father told me I wasn't at all afraid of hard work. I could lie down right next to it and go to sleep. -- Walter Bright