Integrated code formatter

Paul Backus snarwin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 02:16:41 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 19 January 2022 at 01:13:05 UTC, matheus wrote:

> Well I know about that Group, but I think it is just a mirror
> or generated from the Bugzilla issues. What I'm proposing is
> different. Like going from Here (Forum) to There (Bugzilla),
> "iff" it was marked or reviewed by someone.

Should the D Language Foundation expect a donation from you to
fund this position of "someone"? :)

If reporting bugs on issues.dlang.org is too difficult, then we
should make it easier. Adding a second place to report bugs, and
requiring "someone" to do a bunch of extra work to keep the two
in sync, is just going to make the situation worse.