Integrated code formatter

forkit forkit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 04:11:37 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 19 January 2022 at 03:11:26 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

> Happily, you've done something (brought attention to it) and it
> is being fixed. Thanks :-)

Well, it really does seem like a very useful tool, so it does
surprise me that nobody has paid attention to it for 7 years.

In any case, better to fix than wait till the
million-more-D-users you wanting to attract, discover it ;-)

I'd also suggest it is categorised wrongly.

IMO it's not an enhancement. It's a bug.

After all.. its:

-profile=gc

not

-profile=gc_some_but_not_others

Happy that it's getting attention though .. much appreciated.