Integrated code formatter

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Wed Jan 19 21:17:40 UTC 2022

On Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 09:06:33PM +0000, jmh530 via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[...]
> Yeah, that's one I've been hit by too. Thanks for bringing some
> attention on these.

This thread has done a lot of good in bringing attention to bugs that
have been bothering people. We should do this more often.

(1) File all the bugs you find.
(2) If a bug is being neglected, complain about it on the forums until
somebody takes action.

Today's society is one of specialization: as you grow, you learn more and more about less and less. Eventually, you know everything about nothing.