dlang.org repo is extremely annoying to work with

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Wed Jan 19 22:32:35 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 19 January 2022 at 21:58:17 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> In the old days, all I needed to do a documentation test build…

I don’t know how to build the website locally either, but I never
needed to. I have done all my edits in the browser with the
“Improve this page” link. In the resulting PR I then waited for
the CI to build the site, after which I could check the result
without needing to leave the browser. It isn’t the quick
edit-build-validate cycle that you are probably looking for, but
it works every time. Might want to mark the PR as draft to
prevent it from being merged before you are happy with it.

— Bastiaan.