call traceback is indecipherable garbage

forkit forkit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 02:40:52 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 26 January 2022 at 02:31:25 UTC, Steven
Schveighoffer wrote:

> Catching an exception and handling it directly is exactly how
> you do this. Dmd can't have all the options to write code for
> you.
>
> -Steve

of course opening a non-existent file was an arbitrary example
(and should be ignored).

The garbage being output is really the focus of my question.

At the very least, it should be removed in -release I think.

I'd be interested in knowing how many (and who) actually make use
of the output under the ------ part.