DScanner 0.12.1 stopped working

Carsten Schlote carsten.schlote at gmx.net
Tue Jul 5 09:53:29 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 5 July 2022 at 08:30:29 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:
> Probably is not what you are searching for, but D-Scanner
> master is building on my machine with this dub.selections.json
>

>    {
> 	"fileVersion": 1,
> 	"versions": {
> 		"dsymbol": "0.13.0",
> 		"emsi_containers": "0.8.1",
> 		"inifiled": "1.3.3",
> 		"libddoc": "0.8.0",
> 		"libdparse": "0.19.1",
> 		"stdx-allocator": "2.77.5"
> 	}
>    }

Thanks alot. Exactly what is needed.

I changed my dub.selection file to your setup, and DScanner
nicely compiled. This is, what I had to change:

```
$ diff  dub.selections.json dub.selections.json~
4c4
< 		"dsymbol": "0.13.0",
---
> 		"dsymbol": "0.13.2",
8c8
< 		"libdparse": "0.19.1",
---
> 		"libdparse": "0.19.3",
```
So, either dsymbol or libdparse did some incompatible change,
despite the fact that the version number (SemVer?) just bumped
the build number, but neither Majaor/Minor numbers.

Later I will work out, which of the two modules is causing the
problem. Maybe this helps to track down the reason for this
problem.