DScanner 0.12.1 stopped working

Carsten Schlote carsten.schlote at gmx.net
Tue Jul 5 12:56:08 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 5 July 2022 at 12:09:39 UTC, bauss wrote:
> On Tuesday, 5 July 2022 at 09:53:29 UTC, Carsten Schlote wrote:
>>
>> Later I will work out, which of the two modules is causing the
>> problem. Maybe this helps to track down the reason for this
>> problem.
>
> Both. dsymbol is a part of libdparse.

So the question should be, why a breaking change slipped into
mainline. At least it is impossible to build the dub package now
with any of the current compilers.

Maybe the CI pipeline should also build with the latest
dependancies. OR put the dub.selections file under revision
control, so that code like

dub fetch dscanner
dub run dscanner -- ...

will properly compile and work. Without breaking the build....