Weekly D updates

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 11:41:02 UTC 2022

On Monday, 18 July 2022 at 08:16:39 UTC, RazvanN wrote:
> As of today I will be doing weekly posts about what has
> happened in D land.

I've been doing this for many years. Each post here starts with a
report just like this, including links so you can see what
exactly bugs were closed, and new announcements on the forum with
links:

http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/

Curious what happened the week leading into February 15, 2015?
Hit the old archive, leads here:
http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/feb-15.html and click those
links:

https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Amerged+merged%3A2015-02-02..2015-02-15
https://issues.dlang.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=RESOLVED&chfield=bug_status&chfieldfrom=2015-02-02&chfieldto=2015-02-15&chfieldvalue=RESOLVED&list_id=241358&query_format=advanced&resolution=FIXED

I also have a lot of write-ups about things going on in the
community (did a detailed thing about dconf 2015, have interviews
with various people, etc. especially in the older posts) and in
the new ones, I focus more on myself but I will talk about new
projects I'm working on, write up tips on how to use obscure
parts of the language, or sometimes I'll do editorials on old
issues in D and how we might fix them.

(the old pages didn't have a very good index so it is hard to
find things but the new ones have an ok landing page you can
ctrl+f or browse. i should go back and add one for the 144 old
posts too)

I have an rss thing and usually post links to the twitter too.