Forum Enhancement: Post a image

ryuukk_ ryuukk.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:33:25 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 19 July 2022 at 09:00:03 UTC, Ahmet Sait wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 July 2022 at 00:42:01 UTC, Hipreme wrote:
>> I believe that, specially in 2022, it is astonishing to think
>> that this forum still does not support images.
>>
>> [...]
>
> I think markdown image syntax works fine, but you might need an
> external server to upload your image.
>
> Test:
>
> ![Profile
> Image](https://www.gravatar.com/avatar/d63befae55dfd8858500bced654647e0?d=identicon&s=160)

I think it is fine too, but few problems

- Problem: they are not properly resized when too big
- Solution: resize them, and make them clickable, if click, open
it as fullsize in a tab

- Problem: i can never remember the syntax
- Solution: when markdown is enabled, display a little header
with various buttons, including an insert image button