New competitor to D

ryuukk_ ryuukk.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 17:19:33 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 20 July 2022 at 16:40:14 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 20 July 2022 at 14:31:49 UTC, ryuukk_ wrote:
>> > https://github.com/carbon-language/carbon-lang/tree/trunk/docs/design#choice-types
>> >
>> > They got tagged union built in! as well as .Enum and pattern
>> > matching!
>> >
>> > What are we waiting for? We failing behind
> [...]
>
> We are waiting for highly-motivated and skilled people like you
> to submit DIPs and PRs to implement these features in D.

Let's not suggest anything then, let's accept your faith and
become irrelevant

I'll just use a different language, i'm fine with that
personally, what ever empowers me, i'm only just a mere language
user after all, who cares about the users when you have compiler
developers telling language users to submit PRs to implement
their suggestion ;)