DMD 2.100.1 download links broken

Don Allen donaldcallen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 12:51:43 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 20 July 2022 at 09:52:05 UTC, ryuukk_ wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 July 2022 at 20:57:40 UTC, Arun wrote:
>> https://i.imgur.com/fJ6rDyC.png
>
> Can the person who manage this website step in and explain what
> is going one exactly?, almost 2 weeks and downloads are still
> down
>
> The fix is simply just to edit 1 character 2.100.1 > 2.100.0
>
> That shouldn't take 1 month, right?

On FreeBSD 13.1 or Arch Linux, the curl method of installation
still gets me 2.100.0, or at least that's what it says.

Clicking "Download Compressed Archive" on the dlang site home
page or clicking the x86_64 button on the Downloads page just
below "FreeBSD" or "Ubuntu" in the DMD 2.100.1 section results in

````
This XML file does not appear to have any style information
associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>WWYKNSBD4VVEVAME</RequestId>
<HostId>
51cg4svWMu++9D6G9ohVVSS6Sar42ivV9zmnj3Fwov+08rNwdVy0TVLfhYvzxUa3A5DAhr0WgQc=
</HostId>
</Error>
````

This appears to have been untested, which, if true, does not
reflect well on the project. This is one of the first things a
prospective new user would do, if the system in use does not
provide the latest version via its package manager.

Can we please get this fixed? It is now 5 days after the release
date.