New competitor to D

ryuukk_ ryuukk.dev at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 16:54:44 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 23 July 2022 at 16:50:28 UTC, ryuukk_ wrote:
> On Saturday, 23 July 2022 at 16:42:44 UTC, Martin B wrote:
>> On Saturday, 23 July 2022 at 15:47:40 UTC, ryuukk_ wrote:
>>> Modern C++ has the same problem as D
>>>[...]
>>> Wich is why Carbon is interesting, at least to me, that
>>> doesn't mean i'll use it, since i have 0 interest in C++
>>
>> If I may ask, what are you doing here?
>
> What do you mean? you do not like objective opinions?

I was referring to tagged union (including pattern matching) and
nullable being std libraries in both D and C++ as opposed to new
languages making them builtin types, as i kept mentioning in all
of my posts (check history)

If one stops being objective and is emotional about opinions and
features, there is no room for evolution no more

Understanding strength and weaknesses of projects helps make
proper documented choice

I try to stay objective, no matter what