Puzzled by this behavior

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:47:06 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 2 June 2022 at 16:45:29 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> On Thursday, 2 June 2022 at 15:57:36 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
>> That being said, reducing the semantic discrepancy between the
>> two would definitively be a plus.
>
> I hope it can be resolved somehow, getting to some clean core
> language/high-level-IR can make interprocedural analysis
> realistic (suggested goal: do whatever it takes to make writing
> static analysis fun!).

I would like to know what you think about sea of node vs SSA on
this front?

I'm looking at significantly changing SDC's IR now that I have a
better idea of what it should look like, but I'm not quite sure
which of the two would be more suitable.