Using closure in function scope to make "real" private class members

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 08:28:27 UTC 2022

On Friday, 3 June 2022 at 06:17:57 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> Have you ever been bitten by the fact that you forgot to mark a
> member private and that was a cause of some kind of trouble?

I am not going to say that this is an issue D should focus on
(more important challenges exits), but knowing exactly who has
access to what in a class is very useful when your program grows
and you need to restructure the model.

So yes, I would say so, but D should focus on other things… not
worth a breaking change.