Suggestion re the manual

Paul pault at ucora.com
Tue Jun 7 21:28:30 UTC 2022

I am not an expert programmer (although I work in software every
day). I'm more of a system designer. Dlang has really made a big
difference in our little company and we are truly grateful to
have it. However, one thing I miss from my PHP days (I know -
script languages - Ugh), is having public comments below each
manual page.

Having the public post examples, gotchas, and other helpful
information made a world of difference in learning the PHP
language, all the while having the "source of truth" directly
above.

Just suggesting that it might help increase adoption rates (PHP
is very popular). Managing comments does take time, but then so
does managing this forum.

Anyway, no ideas are bad ideas, so I felt I should post. I hope
it is helpful.