Suggestion re the manual

Adam Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 00:59:00 UTC 2022

On Friday, 10 June 2022 at 00:35:17 UTC, Rob T wrote:
> What I mean by that is incorporate the http code directly into
> our application and compile it into a single executable binary

Huh, I'm surprised you had trouble with vibe since it works that
way too.

Of course, I have my own D libraries (the oldest continually
maintained web code in D) which is not just embedded, it is a
single source file http server with no extra dependencies!

...but I never bothered doing https support since I prefer to use
the outer proxy server for that. Probably about 50 lines to add
it, maybe I will one of these days.