Suggestion re the manual

Paul pault at ucora.com
Sat Jun 11 04:30:17 UTC 2022

On Friday, 10 June 2022 at 12:13:58 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:

> The hard part would probably be spam control. The dwitter site
> makes you type a magic word (which it tells you on the page)
> and it seemed ok but it also isn't on search engines whereas
> the dpldocs.info site is, so that'd probably be different.

Maybe only forum users would be permitted to post comments
against the manual? Then it would be no different than the
control afforded by the forum we are chatting on now.

We may be surprised by how few people would have the courage to
post anyway.

Regardless, I am thankful the group is at least considering it.
It says a lot about how important D is to all of you. Let me know
if there is anything I can do to help. If you feel it is
appropriate and helpful, maybe it is time to for us ask to be on
your list of companies using D? We have a number of prominent
customers: www.ucora.com/clients

Thank you