What I like most AND what I don't like most - about D

Guillaume Piolat first.last at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 11:16:21 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 14 June 2022 at 01:20:33 UTC, forkit wrote:
> On Monday, 13 June 2022 at 18:59:26 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:

>> The D forums is attractive to a peculiar sort of people that
>> want to boss people around and tell volunteers what to do.
>
> this is NOT in the spirit of this thread.

You asked what people disliked most about D.
This is what I dislike most about D.

Let's sum up.

An anonymous user opening a thread that will likely deride into a
flamewar, (after 100 pages of "why D is unpopular"), stating that
lack of "strict private" is somehow the biggest flaw of D, and
that everything need to stop and cater to their own perceived
need is the definition of passive agressive - or should I say,
trolling - at its finest.